Colours & Patterns
Are you looking for one of the most comfortable gun fighter belts available? If so, look no further than the LOF Assaulters Battle Belt. This ergonomic belt is designed to perform optimally without restricting movement in combat situations.
- Features suspender loop attachment options
- Equipped with LOF IMPACT technology
- Independent MOLLE platforms for maximum configuration capabilities
- Adaptable for non-MOLLE attachment pouches
- Outlast Thermal Management Technology
- Concealed pockets and padding
The LOF Assaulters Battle Belt is the pinnacle of combat belt technologies. Featuring innovative attachment, cooling, and impact systems, this tactical duty belt is a must-have addition to your kit.
- Available in sizes 28 to 50
- Available in MultiCam, MultiCam Black, Black, Navy Blue, Ranger Green, Wolf Grey, Coyote Brown, and Blaze Orange
1. Suspender loop attachment points
2. LOF IMPACT Technology
3. Primary and secondary belt loops
4. Outlast Thermal Management Technology
5. Independent MOLLE platforms provide maximum equipment configuration capabilities
6. Allows the attachment of non-MOLLE compatible pouches
7. Concealed internal pocket for access to Soft Body Armour and padding
Please ensure you provide proper, current measurements so sizing is correct the first time. Ball park guesses or using old or inaccurate measurements will result in your order not fitting properly and a longer wait to get the properly sized products. Do not 'suck it in' when taking measurements. Relax and ensure you are getting the realistic numbers when your are at ease. Belts are sized by the length of the belt from the centre of the buckle to the centre of the buckle. PLEASE READ THE FULL SIZING SHEET by clicking here for details on how to properly size your belt. These belts are made to order, if you incorrectly size yourself you will be required to wait for a replacement to be manufactured.
Due to the high demand for our products and strict in house manufacturing, we have limited stock available, and many of our products are made to order. If your order is in stock, it will be picked and shipped right away. However, if it needs to be manufactured, lead times may apply. Click here to view our standard lead times.
For Law Enforcement, Military, procurement, department orders or volume orders, please contact us directly to work with one of our account managers to ensure your needs are met.
We guarantee our products will be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for the product's life cycle. We will repair or replace products found defective at our sole discretion. Please retain your warranty card and original proof of purchase to redeem your warranty.