Colours & Patterns
Equipment Challenges We Fix
First Responders world wide are plagued by equipment that doesn't make it easier to do their job. We embarked on a mission to build a plate carrier platform that resolves the challenges operators face with current issued armour and carrier designs. The S.C.A.R. is the most dynamic field functional plate carrier system you will operate with.
- Plate carrier rolling forward or backward - Our internal suspension systems and contoured yoke eliminate plate carrier/armour movement.
- Improper fit and sizing difficulties - Our one size fits most internal cummerbund & suspension system eliminate this issue.
- Avoiding costly repairs - We give you the ability to remove or replace any component directly in the field.
- Keeping you cooler - Outlast Thermal Management Systems are incorporated to help regulate your body temperature in some of the hottest climates.
- Laser cut MOLLE - Reinforced polymer backing that will not tear or rip under load or repeated use.
- Keeping things where they should be - Adjustable Velcro loops are located on the yoke for comm cables and hydration tubes.
- Adjustable suspension system - The internal suspension system adjusts vertically up or down separate from the plate bags, keeping your plates on your vitals without compromising comfort or safety.
Many pieces complete the S.C.A.R. Components are available individually to customize your armour platform for function and fit.
The S.C.A.R. comes standard OEM with AustriAlpin™ Cobra® buckles. Polymer hardware and fixed options are available upon request.
Removable Hardware without the need for sewing or costly repairs. Replace any necessary hardware or component directly in the field.
Non critical areas are laser cut to reduce overall weight of the complete armour system and are reinforced with composite backings.
Combine the S.C.A.R. Plate Carrier with our ARC - XCB Cummerbund System to carry additional equipment and GX2 or GX3A Soft Body Armour.
PROTECTION FOR WHAT MATTERS MOST
The S.C.A.R. revolutionary design utilizes LOF Impact Technology & Adaptive Component Systems (ACS) Technology. This plate carrier offers additional blunt force trauma protection (when rifle plates are installed) and allows the operator to remove and replace any hardware in minutes giving the ability to repair or customize the platform directly in the field. The internal suspension system enhances load carriage capabilities, extreme comfort, all while keeping your rifle plates centred and covering your vitals. This is the only plate carrier that does not move or shift during dynamic shooting positions or any other complex movement.
Please ensure you provide proper, current measurements so sizing is correct the first time. Ball park guesses or using old or inaccurate measurements will result in your order not fitting properly and a longer wait to get the properly sized products. Do not 'suck it in' when taking measurements. Relax and ensure you are getting the realistic numbers when you are at ease. PLEASE READ THE FULL SIZING SHEET by clicking here for details on how to properly size your cummerbund. This product is made to order, if you incorrectly size yourself you will be required to wait for a replacement to be manufactured.
Due to the high demand for our products and strict in house manufacturing, we have limited stock available, and many of our products are made to order. If your order is in stock, it will be picked and shipped right away. However, if it needs to be manufactured, lead times may apply. Click here to view our standard lead times.
For Law Enforcement, Military, procurement, department orders or volume orders, please contact us directly to work with one of our account managers to ensure your needs are met.
We guarantee our products will be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for the product's life cycle. We will repair or replace products found defective at our sole discretion. Please retain your warranty card and original proof of purchase to redeem your warranty.