LOF Spike & Slash Trauma Plates
IMPORTANT: Due to the high demand for our products, strict quality control and Canadian manufacturing, all products are currently MADE TO ORDER and are subject to approximately 14 days lead time. Your order will be processed, manufactured and shipped as soon as it is completed. You will be notified when your order is shipped. All contact information must be provided at check out in case any additional information or documentation is required.
For Law Enforcement, Military, procurement, department orders or volume orders please contact us directly to work with one of our account managers to ensure your needs are met.
BODY ARMOUR CONTROL ACT: All purchasers of body armour must read and understand the Body Armour Control Act. LOF Defence Systems will only manufacture and deliver orders to those who have submitted valid Identification or exemptions required for their personal situation and jurisdiction. You can read about the Alberta Body Armour Control Act Here
*** If you are purchasing armour your order will not be manufactured until we have been presented the proper Identification or exemptions to own body armour in your jurisdiction. You can email your ID to sales (at) lofdefence.com
SX Spike / Slash Soft Body Armour
Stay protected with soft lightweight body armour from LOF Defence!
- Constructed with lightweight Barrday Spike Resistant Kevlar
- Compatible with all LOF carrier systems
- Designed for comfort and functionality using proprietary technology
- Protects against spike, needle and slash threats
- Surpasses NIJ 0115.00 body armour standards with 0mm penetration guaranteed for the threat levels tested
Are you looking for a soft body armour panel that has what it takes to keep you protected from stab, puncture and slash threats? If so, look no further than our Spike & Slash Trauma Plates. Our protective armour panels are built to last and are compatible with all LOF Defence carrier systems.
Our soft-body armour panels can be inserted in a pocket or adhered directly to the main SBA panel using velcro tags and an industrial adhesive — preventing the trauma panel from sliding around in the pocket.
- Available Threat Levels: NIJ 0115.00 Level 2, NIJ 0115.00 Level 3
- Available in 5x8 and 7x10 sizes (Level 3 Spike Slash)
- Constructed using Ultrasonic Sealed Nylon (100% waterproof)
Body armour has a 5-year warranty from the date of manufacture.